74. I had my first kiss when I was 19 and lost my virginity at 20.
73. My mom used to sing “You are my sunshine” to me but I would cry when she got to the “please don’t take my sunshine away” because I thought someone was going to take me away… so she changed the lyrics.
I don’t remember what she changed it to, though… I wish I did.
72. From about 1st grade through probably 9th grade, I wrote the alphabet over and over to see what kind of handwriting I would have that year. So I enjoy when people compliment my handwriting.
71. In kindergarden, I forged my mom’s signature on a slip saying I could go to my Girl Scouts meeting and no one noticed until my mom called saying that she forgot to send a note.
I was sent to the principal’s office, my mom was called and I was given a stern talking-to.
70. When I was younger, I planned to write an autobiography and sarcastically call it “Story of My Life”
because that was something I said all the time and it would literally be the story of my life. Get it? Get it? I was hilarious…..
69. I can’t wait to have a child.
Even though I’m only 19 and am nowhere near ready to mother a child, I can’t wait to be pregnant, I want to have a baby.
I’m also terribly afraid that I will never be able to have my own children, in which case, I will gladly adopt, but I do want to try for my own first and I’m absolutely terrified that I won’t be able to have children.
My secondary fear is that I’ll never find someone who loves me / wants to have children with me.
68. I hate group projects.
67. I don’t care about what my generation thinks of me; I’m more concerned about what the previous generations think of me…
Example: My friend is willing to help me temporarily dye part of my hair pink. I don’t care about what my friends will think or even other people in my college… I’m nervous about what the parents I know will think.
btw, Molly, we’re on for Thursday :D
66. Ever since I saw The Parent Trap, I’ve wished that I had a twin living with my dad somewhere.
Partially so that I could have a twin, and partially so I wouldn’t have to believe that my dad really is an awful person for abandoning me.
65. Besides my iPhone, I’ve never had one phone for longer than a year.
Not because they break or I lose them, but because our phone upgrades are spaced in a good way, so that whenever someone gets a phone upgrade, I usually get to pick what phone I want and then my phone is given to whomever actually had the upgrade.
The only exception is my iPhone, and even that isn’t really true. I got the iPhone 3G in May of 2009 and it was stolen in October. Since it was stolen, I had to get a new phone and I got the iPhone 3GS. I had the iPhone 3GS until May of 2011, so I had that one for about a year and a half. I got my iPhone 4 in May and I’m probably getting the HTC Inspire soon…
64. When I wear a sports bra, I feel like I have one boob.
63. I hate when girls tell me “suck my dick” or to “grow a pair”.
No, I will not suck the nonexistent dick that you think you have.
I cannot and would not want to grow a pair, so stop telling me to.
62. I make make-shift pads out of toilet paper when I start my period unexpectedly and don’t have access to any pads.
61. Being pro-choice does not mean being pro-abortion.
60. When I get gas, I always make it stop at an exact dollar amount.
If I accidentally go over an exact dollar or can’t get all the way to the next dollar, I go to a multiple of $0.25.